Media, book & file conveying and sorting systems
Fast and low noise transport and presorting of medias
Specially developed low-noise conveying elements (roller and belt conveyors) with a modular design are used. Our logistics systems are essentially characterised by their ease of use, low noise and reliability. The requirements for the operating personnel of our conveying systems are thus kept to a minimum from a technical perspective.
- Container conveying System - The media and files are transported in plastic containers on the conveyor system. Powerful standard elements as well as various vertical systems transport the containers to the individual destination areas. The containers always remain horizontal. This is the basic prerequisite for gentle transport.
- Individual Transport - The media and files are transported directly on the conveyor system. A wide variety of functional elements are available (belt conveyors, curve roller conveyors, inward/outward transfers & elevating transfers), making it possible to configure even complex layouts.
- 24-hr media return - Automatic 24-hr media-return machines enable simple and fast return of media even outside opening hours. Media to be returned are placed on the transport belt individually at a terminal and identified with the help of RFID Labels. Automatic checking back into the Library Management System (LMS) is carried out via a communication interface to a higher-level user Interface.
- Vertical transport
The connections between different floors are realised with fully automatic paternoster lifts, linear lifts and lifters. Ascents/inclines can be overcome with specially designed belts. Our systems are characterised by gentle transport of the media and minimal noise pollution for employees and users.
- Intermediate buffer / External book towers / Fully automatic storage unit
The so-called “fast movers” are stored in intermediate buffers. These are characterised by fast access times in conjunction with automatic issue and return Systems. External book towers and storage stacks are technically sophisticated buildings geared especially to long-term storage of media. This storage unit is characterised by a low-cost design and optimum climatic storage conditions. The media are stored and retrieved fully automatically. Access times with these systems are under 30 minutes. Inventory runs can be made during off-peak hours at any time using RFID Technology.
- Automated and steady library operations
- The media are conveyed very gently
- Short response times between request and delivery
- Minimal noise pollution for staff and users
- Simple for staff to operate and use
- Media is returned irrespective of counter opening hours
- Attractive device design of the return terminal, for use indoors as well as outdoors
- Automatic checking back into the LMS Library Management System
- Sorting units are modularly structured and extendible
- Optimum climatic storage conditions
Fast and safe conveyor systems for trays and unit loads
High customer requirements for readiness to deliver and availability call for new logistics concepts. The conveying systems mecom® effectively implements logistics solutions for both simple and complex material flows.
Modularly structured elements transport, sort, distribute, stack, store and pick the goods to be conveyed, in each case guaranteeing process-oriented execution.
Our optimally designed standard system elements, such as belt transfers, diverters, turntable transfers, etc. are suited for horizontal transport.
Vertical connections often form the nodes of a system. For high capacity requirements, our elevators, lifts or paternosters provide a perfect solution. Floors can be connected to one another up to a height of 70 m.
Together with you, we analyse the process steps at your facility, so that the conveying and picking systems used are tailored to your needs.
- The high-performance conveyor system is suitable for trays, packages and unit loads up to 50 kg
- Faster, more reliable and extremely gentle transport
- Field-proven, modularly structured standard elements transport, sort, distribute, stack, store and pick the goods to be conveyed
- Systems that are optimally geared to one another for the performance required
- Vertical connections with high-performance elements, such as lifts, elevators and paternoster lifts
- High availability and readiness to deliver
- Ergonomically planned workplaces provide maximum comfort
- Systems for administrative areas (very quiet running, design)
- Conveying elements and conveyor systems that meet international safety regulations
- We ensure good value for money, low life-cycle costs and our comprehensive services
- Belt conveyors / belt curves
- Roller conveyors / roller curves
- Accumulation roller conveyors, low-pressure accumulation / zero-pressure accumulation
- Gravity roller conveyors
- 45° / 90° curve roller conveyors
- 90° / 180° belt transfers
- Ascending / tilted conveyors
- Inward / outward transfers
- Corner transfers / elevating transfers / turntable transfers
- Small goods lifts
- Elevators S/C design / standard lifts / paternoster lifts